Attention, attention! The spring 2014/15 Season Pass deadline is quickly approaching! And I’m sure you’ve waited up until the very end but now you only have a few of those last minutes left before spring benefits are gone.
1. The lowest price guarantee. Don’t miss the best deal on the best value in Tahoe! Put $49 down and lock in the lowest price guaranteed. The Tahoe Value pass is only $409 and give you access to the Best of Tahoe – 7 days a week at Heavenly and 6 days a week at Northstar and Kirkwood.
2. Ski With A Friend Tickets| SWAF. We all have THAT friend. The one who misses out on buying a season pass and when ski season rolls around, they hit you up for discounted lift tickets. Help a friend out next season with Ski With A Friend Tickets. SWAF tickets are variable discounted tickets and are automatically loaded on your pass. More info at www.snow.com/swaf
3. 6 Buddy Tickets. You’re a friendly guy, and we know you have more than 6 of THOSE friends. So if you get your $49 down before April 14, you will also get 6 Buddy Tickets in addition to your 6 SWAF tickets. Buddy Tickets are flat discounted lift tickets and are automatically loaded onto your pass. ($89 in CO, $74 Canyons, $79 Heavenly/Northstar, $62 Kirkwood, $32 Afton Alps & Mt Brighton)
4. Summer lift access. Buy your 2014/15 season pass now and get access to the Heavenly Gondola and Tamarack Express all summer long. The view of Lake Tahoe from the Observation Deck is unbeatable and the activities at the top are sure to thrill.
5. Flash Your Pass Discounts. As a Epic Pass Club member, you also get some of the best deals on the mountain! Just “Flash Your Pass” to receive exclusive Epic Pass Club discounts.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your 2014/15 season pass now! Click here for more information and to purchase.