The Vail Resorts mission statement is Experience of a Lifetime. I started with the company three years ago and they have definitely fulfilled that promise. From hanging out with pro snowboarders at High Roller Hold ‘Em to skiing Mott Canyon for the first time, I have had countless experiences of a lifetime.
I really enjoy that we not only provide the best experiences for our guests, but we also really care about our employees. Whether you are looking for a fun, seasonal job or to grow a career, Heavenly is the place to be. Here are my top five reasons why you should work for Heavenly Mountain Resort.
1. It’s fun. Seriously fun. Heavenly embraces the casino nightlife that sits at its base and we bring that energy to life on the mountain. Have you met the Heavenly Angels yet?
2. Countless growth opportunities. If you want to grow your skill set, this is the place to do it. Our company is full of smart, passionate people who are committed to developing the next generation of leaders.
3. The employees. Our staff is genuinely happy to come to work every day. It makes every day that much sweeter when you work with happy people.
4. The guests. Our guests rock. They are all here to have a good time, and believe me they sure do. It is very rewarding to show people your home and have them enjoy it as much as you do.
5. Lake Tahoe. Ummm have you seen that lake? It is GORGEOUS. Every single day of the year. When the snow melts, Lake Tahoe provides another wave of endless activities to be discovered.
So what are you waiting for? Start your Heavenly job search now at jobs.vailresorts.com and attend the Job Fair on October, 19, 2013; 9:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Heavenly California Lodge.