1. Ski/ride the Best of Tahoe With the Tahoe Value Pass, you can ski or ride seven days a week at Heavenly and six days a week at Northstar and Kirkwood for just $389.
2. Access to Colorado mountains Get unlimited half price tickets to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone with your Tahoe Local or Tahoe Value Pass.
3. Unbuckle Apres with the Heavenly Angels After a long day of hitting the slopes, grab a half price drink and unwind with the Heavenly Angels at North America’s number one apres party, Unbuckle at Tamarack.
4. Status: The Passholder Club In addition to skiing and riding access at some of the best mountain resorts on the planet, all Season Pass holders are automatically enrolled in the Epic Pass Club. Get the inside track on exclusive giveaways, discounts and more.
5. Epic Mix Photos Add even more fun to your mountain experience with Epic Mix Photos. Effortlessly capture your family trip, memories with friends and countless jumping, handstand, pyramid poses.
6. Six Buddy Tickets
When you put $49 down this spring, you’re guaranteed the best season pass perks, like buddy tickets. Only Spring Season Pass purchases get this fixed rate discounted tickets.
7. Lowest guaranteed price For only $49 down, you also get the lowest guaranteed price on the best deal in season passes. The Tahoe Value Pass pays for itself in just four days.
8. Summer 2013 hiking and lift access Along with your Spring Season Pass purchase, you will have access to enjoy the slopes of Heavenly during the summer too! Have a picnic at the top of the Gondola and take in the breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe.
9. Additional Tickets
You not only get unlimited skiing and riding for yourself and six buddy tickets but you also get six Ski-With-A-Friend (SWAF). SWAF tickets are varying discount tickets and are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount.
10. Powder. Because that’s really what’s it’s all about, right?