It’s Labor Day Weekend! This is one of my favorite weekends of the year for a lot of reasons, but one in particular has to do with THE GREATEST SALE ON EARTH! Aka the Heavenly Sports Tent Sale.
I am planning to get up bright and early tomorrow to get to the California Base before all the goods are picked over. I’m bringing my sister and brother in law along for the ride. They’re both interested in getting new gear this season.
Here’s the gist of all the awesome-ness happening at the Tent Sale tomorrow – Monday:
– Up to 75% off skis, boards, boots, poles, clothing and anything else you could want.
– Up to 20% off brand new 2013 gear! Back to full price on Tuesday, so don’t wait.
– Buy any season pass and get a coupon for $25 off sale purchases.
– A HUGE selection this year, most definitely more than ever on fat and various shaped skis. And an “endless stack of boards” (verbatim from our staff at the sale).
– The apparel is plentiful in every color imaginable, with tons of close out deals to be had.
– The Yum Truck will be at the sale tomorrow midday, Curtis Fong is on the 96.1 radio waves and Dreu Murin is there with Outside TV doing live feeds.
This year’s tent sale is in the California Lodge parking lot and will run Sat – Mon.
Saturday, September 1 – 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sunday, September 2 – 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Monday, September 3 – 10:00 am-2:00 pm
There you have it folks … all the skinny on this year’s sale. Some of our crew will be there helping out, so look for Coop from Kirkwood, Amy in the K2 tent and Adam from Heavenly Sports. Hope to see you there bright and early!
~ Liz, Online Marketing Manager