With six feet forecasted to hit by Sunday, NOW is the time to lock in your status as a season pass holder for next season. Season passes went on sale today and for just $49 down by April 15, you can get the guaranteed lowest price on your pass plus unlock special spring/summer benefits.
The best season passes in the ski industry just got better for the 2012-2013 ski and snowboard season with the addition of Kirkwood to Heavenly and Northstar. That means pass holders have access to more than 10,000 total skiable acres between Kirkwood, Heavenly Mountain Resort and Northstar California, marking the most combined terrain in Tahoe on one pass.
Season passes remain similar to last year with the exception of the new Tahoe Local Pass, which provides 7-day-a week access to Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar with blackouts for just $419 – $80 less than the Epic Local Pass last year! The Tahoe Value Pass, which offers 7 days a week at Heavenly and 6 days a week at Northstar and Kirkwood with restrictions has remained at $379 for adults. Here’s a quick breakout of all the passes:
- NEW! Tahoe Local Pass: 7 day a week access at Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar with blackouts for $419.
- Tahoe Value Pass: 7 day a week access at Heavenly, 6 day a week access at Kirkwood and Northstar (no Saturdays) with blackouts for $379.
- Epic Pass: unrestricted access at Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar, Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone and A. Basin for $659.
- Epic Local Pass:Unlimited skiing or riding at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited holiday restrictions. Also includes unlimited and unrestricted access to Breckenridge, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin, plus a total of 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek with holiday restrictions in Colorado for $509.
- College Pass: access at Heavenly seven days a week and Northstar and Kirkwood Sunday-Friday with holiday restrictions for $319
You can find out all the details about each season pass option on SkiHeavenly.com.
When you purchase your pass before April 15, you unlock special spring benefits ranging from skiing/riding in April to summer lift access. Plus you’ll get the guaranteed lowest price on your season pass. Prices are only guaranteed until April 15, so don’t wait!
You won’t find a better season pass value in Tahoe! Leave questions in the comments and we’ll do our best to answer them.